Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues Piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues by Duke Ellington - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




SWEET! I feel like smiling, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues. I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues by Duke Ellington is a wicked song - I got I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2days Now I can finally learn how to play I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues on the piano - by learning using the free I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues piano sheet I linked to below.

I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues by Duke Ellington sheet music "Go for the sense of inner joy and peace then all outside things appear."

4 comments:

  1. why ppl kept sayin Melo got traded to the Nets? he clearly ain't go nowhere lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. nm tryna enjoy my last week of some freedom....u ain't got school tomorrow right

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Damn that nigga got a 10 inch dick, I ain't seen that in a minute" - SecretLife_witB

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're most welcome. I've got Uni at 10 but I ain't going to sleep anytime soon :/

    ReplyDelete