Monday, January 31, 2011

Just added what the hell Piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of what the hell by Avril Lavigne - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of what the hell for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing what the hell on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My brother was visiting me a few days ago. You won't care about him much. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play what the hell. what the hell by Avril Lavigne is a hard song. He started to play it from memory, then suggested that I print a music sheet. I searched on Google for a bit, and found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

download piano sheets for what the hell by Avril Lavigne "The truth is there is more than enough love, creative ideas, power, joy, happiness to go around."

No comments:

Post a Comment