Thursday, March 17, 2011

NEW Grenade Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Grenade by Bruno Mars - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Grenade for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Grenade on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my brother was visiting me recently. I'm always happy when he visits. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. So, I asked him if he knew how to play Grenade. Grenade by Bruno Mars is not too difficult. He started to play it by ear, then wanted me to download and print a free copy of the sheet music. After I did a little snooping around OI discovered Grenade had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

Grenade by Bruno Mars new sheet music "You have to find a different approach to what is through a different vantage point."

3 comments:

  1. I'm starting to enjoy playing piano again. I'm playing Grenade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i learned Billionaire,Grenade,Just the way you are, and Billie Jean on piano Next is Give in to Me by MJ LOVE that song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends want me to learn Born this Way on the piano. Meh, I failed Grenade, so..

    ReplyDelete