Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You'll enjoy this While I'm Waiting Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - While I'm Waiting. While I'm Waiting by John Waller is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




YAHOO!!! I feel like smiling, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: While I'm Waiting. While I'm Waiting by John Waller is a wicked melody - While I'm Waiting, or to be very clear: While I'm Waiting by John Waller is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play While I'm Waiting on the piano - by using the free While I'm Waiting piano sheets I linked to for all of you.

While I'm Waiting by John Waller free sheet music "For those you work with or interact with regularly... get a notebook and write down positive aspects of each of those people."

1 comment:

  1. is an accident waiting to happen.Talks 2 much, picks silly fights in games, gives away the team sheet to Sunderland & we lost

    ReplyDelete