Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Secrets Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Secrets by One Republic - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Secrets for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Secrets on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My friend Steve was visiting me a few days ago. You'd like him if you get to meet. He teaches piano lessons. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play Secrets. Secrets by One Republic is a challenging song. He started to improvise, then wanted me to download a free copy of the sheet music. I searched on Google for a few minutes, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

Secrets by One Republic new sheet music Something to think about: "LOA is simply figuring out for you what will generate the positive feelings of having it NOW."

4 comments:

  1. James Ledgerwood (Hamburg Steinway) presents "Secrets of Steinway Piano" seminar - Mon, the 7th at 11am, UPH B426. Open for UPH community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. took a club photo pic at Secrets with the airbrushed sheet in the background. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. daddy wants me to find sway piano music sheet .. i haven't search for ages !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had my first piano lesson in Nagoya. I'm happy that I can still remember how to play and can also still read sheet music!!

    ReplyDelete