Tuesday, June 29, 2010

About time we heard some great news: Best Coast, “Boyfriend” MP3

photo of mp3 - Best Coast, “Boyfriend” MP3 Best Coast, “Boyfriend” MP3 Best Coast, “Boyfriend” MP3

  • story Matthew Schnipper

  • photo Beth Rooney (F68)


We love Bethany Cosentino aka Best Coast. BCBC! “Boyfriend” is the first jam from her new album Crazy For You. Judging by the cover, she is crazy only for California and cats, but boys clearly fit into that schema somewhere. Best Coast is in our new issue and you can read that story for free right here and you can download “Boyfriend” below.



  • posted on Jun 29, 2010 in MP3 / STREAMS, MUSIC

  • tags Best Coast, rock

9 comments:

  1. I was in the San blas islands off the coast of panama for a week! so remote!! it was gorgeous!! the people were precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. watch ur mouth when talkin about the 3rd best player in europa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Did Maaad Sit-Ups; Best Summer Of My Life; Here I Come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just visited my gpa at the cemetery...cant believe its almost been 5 years...i miss him so much, he was my best friend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... I saw it, but it was CAM, so I thought I'd best leave it... Cos cam is recorded in Cinemas D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to AT&T at 5 am to wait in line, got home at 9. Best Buy called at 10 to say they had my preorder in (: Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Answer my last WWYD now.. I'll pick the funniest/best answer, and they'll win 6 shoutouts :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I just changed my text to the Best Colors in the world. Red. Black, Green, Gold

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha had a nice phone call from my Best Friend..just recaping the crappy! day! Lol x

    ReplyDelete