Thursday, June 24, 2010

Russian Roulette Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Russian Roulette by Rihanna - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Russian Roulette for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Russian Roulette on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my friend Steve was visiting me a few days ago. You won't care about him much. He plays the piano. I wanted to know if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Russian Roulette. Russian Roulette by Rihanna is hard to play. He started to play it from memory, then told me to download a music sheet. I looked on google for a bit, and found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

download piano sheets for Russian Roulette by Rihanna


My helpful thought for today: Piano Sheets has a cool Toolbar I use, it helps me to locate the best and coolest sheet music and free piano sheets on their site. You should check it out, especially if you love to play the piano.

9 comments:

  1. not do I like playing Russian roulette and have to hope the other person has an iPhone 4 for it to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'i play Russian Roulette everyday a mans sport with a bullet called life'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traffic lights are out at 18th and 19th and JFK. Cars playing Russian roulette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geraldine RobersonJune 25, 2010 at 4:07 AM

    Those people should have thought ahead rather than playing Russian Roulette! (This is why I am waiting till next week)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "lisalee_: some people just need to go play russian roulette alone !". Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matt Bellamy plays russian roulette with 6 bullets in the gun and always wins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. russian roulette is not the same without a gun, and baby when it's love, if it ain't rough it isn't fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun, ur right Gaga! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you have an iPhone, download "irevolver"... Russian roulette is a fun game to play with your friends.

    ReplyDelete