Monday, June 28, 2010

New Release: The Hundred in the Hands: The Hundred in the Hands

From PitchFork News:

Artist: The Hundred in the Hands

Album: The Hundred in the Hands

Release Date: September 21

Label: Warp



Tracklist:


01 Young Aren't Young

02 Lovesick (Once Again)

03 Killing It

04 Pigeons

05 Commotion

06 This Day Is Made

07 Dead Ending

08 Gold Blood

09 Dressed in Dresden

10 Last City

11 The Beach


Notes: Debut full-length from this spiky new-wave Brooklyn duo.


Media: Listen to "Dressed in Dresden" over at the band's MySpace. Watch them perform "Dressed in Dresden", "Pigeons" and "Commotion" at Spinner.


6 comments:

  1. nowplaying The Hundred In The Hands s/t debut: a lot more poptastic than the early EP's, but nicely done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. press ur head into ur hands for 5 seconds then release...repeat 10x

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Feels the pressure of my release building faster,a low growl escaping me,my breathing ragged,my hands gripping the(c)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hands release her throat-eyes glaring even after falling to the ground*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone know a legal way I can get my hands on that ONE adamlambert song that was on the British release only? Can't Let You Go

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds to me, this person has too much time on his hands and has nothing better to do. Ignore it, it's not worth it!

    ReplyDelete