Friday, June 25, 2010

Just released 7 Things piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of 7 Things by Miley Cyrus - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of 7 Things for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing 7 Things on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




YAHOO I feel like a milling bucks, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of FREE sheet music: 7 Things. 7 Things by Miley Cyrus is a fantastic melody - I'm positive you must have heard 7 Things playing on the radio more then once, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play 7 Things on the piano - by learning using the free 7 Things piano sheets I linked to at Piano-Sheets.

7 Things by Miley Cyrus sheet music

13 comments:

  1. same man about to start "piano lessons" soon. hows things been man long time no talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. quote from nite w/the girls...you can do a lot of things on a piano, but I wouldn't recommend sleeping on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baltimore. The piano's would probably just get stolen here. We can't really have nice things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listening to Rachmaninov - Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor by London Symphony Orchestra and checking updates. Happy that things are moving

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piano app on ipad is possibly one of the most annoying things ever to grace my eardrums

    ReplyDelete
  6. now that i think about it, i've quit a lot of the things i used to love: writing, piano, history, sewing... & i have a damn sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahaha er only have lessons for bass guitar & violin but can play piano, acoustic, i have a ukulele hehe, few things on drums :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would totaly give you a hug your such agood rolemodel and friend miley is lucky to hav u with all the negative things being said

    ReplyDelete
  9. WhyIsIt that other countries learn things like levitation and hands on healing powers..and we learn where Miley Cyrus got her shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. and when I couldn't sleep at night scared things wouldn't turn out right, you would hold my hand and sing to me (: I love miley cyrus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'if i could for just one night to be with you to make things right' <3 nowplaying scars -miley cyrus !

    ReplyDelete
  12. my brother is jammin to miley cyrus' 7 things. :O jealoussss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ben, j'aime pas Miley, mais The Climb & Simple Song, j'adore ! Et 7 things aussi !

    ReplyDelete