Friday, June 25, 2010

You'll enjoy this Hold On Piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Hold On by Jonas Brothers - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Hold On for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Hold On on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My friend Norm was visiting me a few days ago. You won't care about him much. He teaches piano lessons. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Hold On. Hold On by Jonas Brothers is a challenging song. He started to fiddle around, then told me to download a sheet music arrangement for the piano. I looked on Google for a little while, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets!

Hold On by Jonas Brothers sheet music Here's today's quote of the minute: "Focus on being grateful for what you have already... Enjoy it!! Then release into the universe. The universe will manifest it."

14 comments:

  1. ...and my voice is a little strained too! Had to sing & hold the note while testing on the piano! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard the song "fireflies" while on hold. I can't hear it without thinking of the piano player on ChatRoulette. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna hold my little brothers xbox controller hostage, until he found my phone and held that hostage lol, smart little critter

    ReplyDelete
  4. on my brothers laptop if you keep hold of the ctrl button, a circle appears! :O Oooh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold On -Jonas Brothers ... Haven't heard about them in a while

    ReplyDelete
  6. deceit and malice every smile hides betrayal and greed,hypocrisy we've been like brothers now i hold out my hands to a bloodless

    ReplyDelete
  7. deceit and malice every smile hides betrayal and greed,hypocrisy we've been like brothers now i hold out my hands to a bloodless, [...]

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Hold Steady, Hayes Carll and Avett Brothers is at least 3 scheduled that I know of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im on my brothers computer. hahaha but im not gonna download it so im just gonna go get on the regular one. hold up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shout out Big Wil, Lil Bubba, J.R. Dem my brothers & they hold me down constantly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my lil brothers are doing their thing out there they better hold down high skool when I'm at college..riteofpassage

    ReplyDelete
  12. hold on.... one lady has kids by TWO of MJ's brothers O_0 wtf

    ReplyDelete
  13. Through her ipod, she has like three jonas brothers songs, "hold on" "burning up" and "love is on it's way"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Went to my piano lesson and my brothers taekwondo today. Laura is with me too :P

    ReplyDelete