Friday, June 25, 2010

You're Not Sorry Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of You're Not Sorry by Taylor Swift for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. You're Not Sorry is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play You're Not Sorry by Taylor Swift on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




WOOOOOT!!! I feel like a milling bucks, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of FREE sheet music: You're Not Sorry. You're Not Sorry by Taylor Swift is a fantastic melody - I got You're Not Sorry stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2hours Now I can finally learn how to play You're Not Sorry on the piano - by learning using the free You're Not Sorry piano sheets I linked to for all of you.

You're Not Sorry by Taylor Swift free sheet music Something to think about: ""What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists." Alexander Graham Bell."

9 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry about michael he's going to be the one who made the music have another sense !!! good luck!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost time to listen to some of that new Dawkins and Dawkins music...sorry E$.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nuthin much just tweetin n listernin 2 music.sorry bout the late replay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw all this fire and heard all this music and assumed it was a load of hippies, it was actually a church fair. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.O o sorry i wasnt trying 2 offend u i just dnt like seeing things over nd over again nd his music also >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay music video for round and round..Sorry but the song sucks! Give me cant be tamed, Miley Cyrus FTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think dry cows are rockin out to the live music too. sorry girls didn't bring enough beer for you all to have some. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen to that. noshade but saying Justin Bieber is the new MJ is disrespectful to music in general and his legacy. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, you too! I'm sorry it was just for 5 seconds; I was gonna thank you for all the music links you tweet :)

    ReplyDelete