Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another Day In Paradise Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Another Day In Paradise by Phil Collins - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Another Day In Paradise for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Another Day In Paradise on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




WOOOOOT I feel like a brand new man, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: Another Day In Paradise. Another Day In Paradise by Phil Collins is a wicked melody - Another Day In Paradise, or to be very clear: Another Day In Paradise by Phil Collins is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Another Day In Paradise on the piano - by using the free Another Day In Paradise sheet music I linked to below.

get free sheet music for Another Day In Paradise by Phil Collins Words worth heeding: "You are the only one that creates your reality."

No comments:

Post a Comment