Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Evening Chat Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Evening Chat by Isaac Shepard - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Evening Chat for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Evening Chat on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My father was visiting me the other day. I love it when he comes by. He plays the piano. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Evening Chat. Evening Chat by Isaac Shepard is a challenging song. He started to play it by ear, then suggested that I find a music sheet. After I did a little digging around I learned Evening Chat had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

download piano sheets for Evening Chat by Isaac Shepard Consider this: "Learn to become still... and take your attention away from what you don't want, and place your attention on what you wish to experience."

5 comments:

  1. I sent u an email w/links. I need to grab zzz's, kinda late nite again! If u want to chat, happy 2 call sunday. enjoy ur evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister is probably with her ting & thats why i havent heard from her all evening -_- chat bout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently I'm fine. Well, sometimes during the day homework, something happens and you chat in the evening to swim or talking to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in any event, nice to see ya, 've missed ya! unfortunately, i'm gettin off for the evening. maybe we'll chat soon. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky I have no interest in Masterchef and can't vote (yet) - this frees up my evening for wine and chat with some sebtacular company

    ReplyDelete