Saturday, July 31, 2010

From Piano-Sheets.net The Calculation Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - The Calculation. The Calculation by Regina Spektor is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




SWEET!!! I feel like singing, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: The Calculation. The Calculation by Regina Spektor is a great song - The Calculation, or to be very clear: The Calculation by Regina Spektor is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play The Calculation on the piano - by practicing with the The Calculation piano sheets I linked to below.

The Calculation by Regina Spektor free piano sheet Today's Quote: "Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately."

5 comments:

  1. do you have csjh ft kyuhyun just for one day piano sheet??thanks before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want sheet music for regina spektor - eet, that song is amazing on the piano, even without vocals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just done a What Car calculation of value of mine .... not going to get my dream car any tme soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After much calculation I've decided that being awake right now totally sucks balls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From one of their feeds, or from some other source or calculation?

    ReplyDelete