Monday, July 5, 2010

Just released Lazy Afternoon Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Lazy Afternoon. Lazy Afternoon by Jerome Moross is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




WOOOOOT!!! I feel like a brand new man, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Lazy Afternoon. Lazy Afternoon by Jerome Moross is a fantastic tune - Lazy Afternoon, or to be very clear: Lazy Afternoon by Jerome Moross is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Lazy Afternoon on the piano - by practicing with the Lazy Afternoon sheet music I linked to at Piano-Sheets.

Lazy Afternoon by Jerome Moross free sheet music "You can start with nothing... and out of nothing or no way - a WAY will be provided."

3 comments:

  1. Watching "The way we were" I have to admit that Barbara Srteised is cute, esp. on that cover of "Lazy afternoon" record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy afternoon of napping and leftovers...oh and an occasional beer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spending a lazy afternoon editing photos, doing movie notes & twittering. Hanging with pals tonight, watching a film of their choice.

    ReplyDelete