Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just released 25 Minutes Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - 25 Minutes. 25 Minutes by Michael Learns To Rock is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




SWEET! I feel like a brand new man, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: 25 Minutes. 25 Minutes by Michael Learns To Rock is a wicked song - I'm sure you've heard 25 Minutes playing on the radio at least once or twice, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play 25 Minutes on the piano - by practicing with the 25 Minutes piano sheets I linked to at Piano-Sheets.

download piano sheets for 25 Minutes by Michael Learns To Rock Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "You don't need to know HOW the universe is going to rearrange itself."

4 comments:

  1. Downloading some classic piano plays unto my ipod to listen to when i cant sleep :D lol, it makes me fall asleep within 3 minutes ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. highschooltaughtme that i could learn how to play the piano for 37 minutes for 5 days a week, and then completely forget it when i graduate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been playing Secret on the piano nonstop for the last 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you can shout constantly and get Peter Parker's Rock N Roll Club filled in the next 90 minutes I'd be much obliged!

    ReplyDelete