Sunday, July 4, 2010

In My Life Piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of In My Life by Beatles - The - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of In My Life for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing In My Life on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I have to tell you that my cousin was visiting me recently. I love it when he comes by. He plays keyboard in a band. I wanted to know if he could give me a free lesson on how to play In My Life. In My Life by Beatles - The is a difficult piece. He started to fiddle around, then wanted me to download and print a free copy of the sheet music. After I did a little digging around I found In My Life had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

In My Life by Beatles - The free piano sheet Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "For those you work with or interact with regularly... get a notebook and write down positive aspects of each of those people."

1 comment:

  1. Openning a coffee/tea shop with free wifi & piano like this one is a good idea. Maybe I should have my own business when I am retired.

    ReplyDelete