Saturday, July 31, 2010

Totally FREE In My Place Piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of In My Place by Coldplay - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of In My Place for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing In My Place on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




YAHOO! I feel like singing, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of music: In My Place. In My Place by Coldplay is a great tune - In My Place, or to be very clear: In My Place by Coldplay is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play In My Place on the piano - by practicing with the In My Place piano sheet I linked to at Piano-Sheets.

get free sheet music for In My Place by Coldplay "Most people offer the majority of their thought in response to what they are observing (bills in the mail, being late, having bad luck...etc.)"

1 comment:

  1. I just treated myself to SC's Bowed Piano and Hang Drum packs, and got a few others free.

    ReplyDelete