Friday, July 16, 2010

Totally FREE Claire De Lune Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Claire De Lune by Debussy - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Claire De Lune for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Claire De Lune on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




WOOOOOT I feel like celebrating, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of FREE sheet music: Claire De Lune. Claire De Lune by Debussy is a catchy song - I'm sure you must have heard Claire De Lune playing on the radio at least once or twice, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Claire De Lune on the piano - by learning using the free Claire De Lune piano sheet I linked to below.

Claire De Lune by Debussy free sheet music Something to chew on: "Our job is not to worry about the "How". The "How" will show up out of the commitment and belief in the "what"."

3 comments:

  1. Aint that America Home of the free... Fireworks with the two loves of my life Claire and Thomas Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't going to the caravan sucks man but i'll maybe see Claire! keep tuesday free bbz we're all meeting up xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. listening to clair de lune when you've had a grumpy day makes everything so much better.

    ReplyDelete