Sunday, July 25, 2010

Did You Get My Message? Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Did You Get My Message?. Did You Get My Message? by Jason Mraz is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




SWEET!! I feel like a brand new man, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Did You Get My Message?. Did You Get My Message? by Jason Mraz is a great melody - Did You Get My Message?, or to be very clear: Did You Get My Message? by Jason Mraz is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Did You Get My Message? on the piano - by practicing with the Did You Get My Message? piano sheet I linked to below.

Did You Get My Message? by Jason Mraz sheet music Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "'Checks are coming in the mail regularly'... or change your bank statement to whatever balance you want in there... and get behind the feeling of having it."

4 comments:

  1. Hello Selena Gomez, I love their music, and also watch the Wizards of Waverly Place, required for reading my message

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was absolutely worth it. Even though the music was mediocre and the message wasn't delivered as well as it could have been,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday 7a-12p Monday EST
    Inspirational Vibrations-featuring
    [Music of Message , Gospel , Spoken Word ,
    Artist Spotlights, New Artists] 01

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coltrane may be gone but not forgotten and as long as there is somebody to listen to his music his message of spirituality will last 4ever

    ReplyDelete