Sunday, July 25, 2010

New City Of Blinding Lights Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - City Of Blinding Lights. City Of Blinding Lights by U2 is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




My father was visiting me the other day. I'm always happy when he visits. He enjoys playing the piano. So, I asked him if he knew how to play City Of Blinding Lights. City Of Blinding Lights by U2 is easy to play. He started to improvise, then asked me to download some sheet music. After I did a little snooping around I found City Of Blinding Lights had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

get free sheet music for City Of Blinding Lights by U2 Here's today's quote of the minute: "Shift your awareness."

3 comments:

  1. No soy tan u2 fan pero las que me gustan son But i still haven't found what i'm looking 4 , 40, w or W/o U/ City of blinding etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. City of Blinding Light indicates second goosebump induction. u2360rosebowl

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait! You won't leave straight away will you? City lights Fade were assholes aye! Haha James was gunna step on their CD

    ReplyDelete