Monday, July 26, 2010

GREAT - Heavy MTL 2010 day 1

While searching for something great to write about, I stumbled upon this snapshot: Heavy MTL 2010 day 1. I am going to post more concert photos like this.



bw, music, canada, festival, rock, metal, contrast, concert, quebec, montreal, band, heavymetal, susanmoss, heavymtl, evenko, greenlandproduction, concert Susan Moss describes it by saying:
photo by Susan Moss





Looking for the Susan Moss's page and some of their other concert images because the photographer asked for a link.

I'm curious to read some opinions on this picture, or about concert in general.

9 comments:

  1. BH Charity Concert event Sat. Oct 2nd Roundhouse, Aurora, IL - 4pm-1am Tix on sale 8/9 **Susan G Komen "Remember Betty"**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I blame dyslexia or tiredness for misreading Susan Lucci's name as Stanley Tucci? Not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woke up today at 5:30am still haven't been sleep and who was the first person I saw having a good time, Susan Kim or channel 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I recall correctly, for the same reason you left with Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dinner..Kids are playing tag..Susan & I are sitting on the patio listening to the Carpenters..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tim Curry Susan Serandon appearance? Although Tim Curry might be a little old for those pumps and corset.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone else think that Susan Sarandon looks like Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove? lmao

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree!! Soooo hilarious! I don't like how they replaced Susan tho ... But I like the newer Susan the best Friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our alumnus Susan Egan original Beauty in Beauty & the Beast on Broadway

    ReplyDelete