Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just added Bring Him Home piano Sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Bring Him Home by Les Miserables for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Bring Him Home is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Bring Him Home by Les Miserables on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my uncle was visiting me recently. You'd like him if you get to meet. He loves to play piano. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play Bring Him Home. Bring Him Home by Les Miserables is hard to play. He started to fiddle around, then told me to find a free copy of the sheet music. After I did a little digging around I noticed Bring Him Home had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

Bring Him Home by Les Miserables new sheet music "Shift your awareness."

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'm dying and the only cure is for ZackRabbit to bring me pho soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some PPL are like slinkies: not really gOOd for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them dwn a flight of stairs

    ReplyDelete