Wednesday, July 28, 2010

At last here is another backstage pass snapshot.

Just now I was hunting for backstage pass shots and I discovered this incredible shot: Morning Light #4 - Spotlight! I think you will like Jim Denham's picture of backstage pass as much as I do!

trees, sunrise, rays, photoshopelements, cottagegrove, 1855mmis, canoneosrebelxsi, backstage pass View On Black Originally, this project was set only to post once a week, but I couldn't help but post this image this morning. The rays were perfectly shining on this little tree, making it look like a rock star on stage with the spotlight shining directly on it. Felt like I had a backstage pass to God's beautiful concert!

Here is the url of the original backstage pass photo because people are always asking me.

Can you say that this photograph of backstage pass was worth your time?

12 comments:

  1. Alexander ChamberlainJuly 28, 2010 at 1:42 PM

    yea its like a pic of the most creative sign wins a VIP pass to go backstage during some of the sets at warped

    ReplyDelete
  2. nowplaying Play In My Band - Young Money *u can play in my i can teach u guitar, here is ur backstage pass, let me make u a starRR

    ReplyDelete
  3. me & MhsDallasCounty are on the hunt for these backstage pass , lmaoo operation kidnap trina & flaka !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. backstage pass!! please sit still until tomorrow! pretty please with triple cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *thinks maybe backstage pass vip style is worth the risk* Dare me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If all the world is a stage where the heck is my backstage pass?

    ReplyDelete
  7. priscilla.marquez45July 29, 2010 at 4:07 AM

    ARE people shocked? In Sep, I'm gonna go backstage at the KISS show. VIP pass? Didn't know I needed to carry it with me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh haha. yeah dreams are confusing. & i dreamed that i went to his concert & won the backstage pass & i talked w/ him

    ReplyDelete
  9. he gave u his wat?? I knw i want him to cum to ireland!! Can u get lyk a backstage pass wen he has a concert??

    ReplyDelete
  10. if I give planetjedward head will I get a backstage pass - rock dj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cannot wait to see johncmayer in Chicago Aug 14th it's just around the corner!! Some day I'll get the backstage pass lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I believe a friend of mine is interviewing him for our local rag too. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete