Thursday, July 29, 2010

Seize The Day Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Seize The Day by Avenged Sevenfold - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Seize The Day for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Seize The Day on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I have to tell you that my cousin was visiting me recently. I love it when he comes by. He plays the piano. I asked him if he knew how to play Seize The Day. Seize The Day by Avenged Sevenfold is a challenging song. He started to play it by ear, then suggested that I find a sheet music arrangement for the piano. I looked on yahoo for a bit, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

Seize The Day by Avenged Sevenfold sheet music Consider this: "Life is meant to be abundant in ALL areas..."

2 comments:

  1. Seize the day music video by avenged sevenfold makes me so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to learn how to play guitar, drum, piano, and actually every single music instruments that exist in this whole world

    ReplyDelete