Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What's Left Of Me Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of What's Left Of Me by Nick Lachey - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of What's Left Of Me for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing What's Left Of Me on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




YAHOO I feel like singing, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: What's Left Of Me. What's Left Of Me by Nick Lachey is a awesome song - What's Left Of Me, or to be very clear: What's Left Of Me by Nick Lachey is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play What's Left Of Me on the piano - by learning using the free What's Left Of Me piano sheets I linked to below.

What's Left Of Me by Nick Lachey free piano sheet Something to think about: "It's important to feel good ( ( ( (((good))) ) ) )."

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that song! just played some regina in the car with my boyfriend hahaa. I have a lot of her piano sheet music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God... I can actually read the sheet music (and play along!) to Regina Spektor's "Chemo Limo"! Are my piano skills coming back to me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. On piano: Can u play from sheet music or do u only play by memory something you've heard??

    ReplyDelete
  4. On piano: Can u play from sheet music or do u only play from memory something you've heard?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can u play the piano from sheet music or do u just play from memory of hearing something?

    ReplyDelete