Sunday, July 4, 2010

Telephone Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Telephone. Telephone by Lady Gaga Ft Beyonce is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my cousin was visiting me the other day. That part's boring. He teaches piano lessons. I asked him if he knew how to play Telephone. Telephone by Lady Gaga Ft Beyonce is a hard song. He started to play it from memory, then wanted me to download a music sheet. I searched on Google for a few minutes, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.

get free sheet music for Telephone by Lady Gaga Ft Beyonce Something to think about: ""You create your own universe as you go along" Winston Churchill."

3 comments:

  1. excellent! Is it Mac compatible as well? Friend has been sending sheet music as jpgs :,-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Improving my ability to read sheet music by learning Fur Elise on the piano and doing online note naming exercises. Fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. >[c] EdwardCullenATR doesn't need to read sheet music, he has everything memorized. Shutting the book quickly, brushing my fingers >[c]

    ReplyDelete