Friday, July 16, 2010

Totally FREE Invisible Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Invisible. Invisible by Taylor Swift is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




My father was visiting me recently. You'd like him if you get to meet. He teaches piano lessons. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play Invisible. Invisible by Taylor Swift is a hard song. He started to play it by ear, then told me to print some sheet music. I looked on google for a few minutes, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.

get free sheet music for Invisible by Taylor Swift Today's Quote: "Your thoughts cause your feelings."

5 comments:

  1. i got my joejonas glasses [; they're white like in the invisible music video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, about the invisible tweet! were you watching the music vid too? I love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please be mine, when you look me in the eyes, fly with me, sorry, bounce, on the line, stay, play my music, much better,invisible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it was. And now we're sat in silence wondering if the orchestra have forgotten their sheet music. graduation

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats the point of giving out sheet music if their not going to look at it?

    ReplyDelete