Friday, July 16, 2010

Need an Album Artwork Finder? Find Out How to Automatically Get Album Artwork Synced to Your Mp3s (Julian Hooks)


If you are a music enthusiast like I am, having your iTunes full of gray music notes is unbearable. I recently found a program called Tuneup Media Companion. This software's main purpose is to find mislabeled music files and correct them. It also has other very useful features including an album artwork finder.


The Tuneup programs artwork tool searches through your entire iTunes or Windows media player library in search of missing album art. This tool is based on the song's current ID3 tags so you have to be sure to clean your files with the clean feature before running the cover art tool.


Once you are done fixing your MP3 ID3 tags you will be well on your way to eliminating all of those annoying gray music notes that are in place of your album artwork. What's great about Tuneup is that it searches multiple online sources and usually displays quite few options of different album covers for you to choose from. For example if they have a special edition cover or maybe a live tour cover you can opt to show those instead. You can also determine the resolution of the picture file that you want downloaded.


ITunes has a view called cover flow that is useless unless your album artwork is correct and up to date. After running the album artwork finder software you will once again be able to make use of this view. Now you can sift through your music collection and browse your albums just by flipping through the album covers.


10 comments:

  1. The Grinderman campaign leading up to the album launch is just brilliant, artwork, film snippets, web design - the whole thing is exemplary

    ReplyDelete
  2. has now put Ohmaha mall on my ipod and i made my own album artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. micheal mckinley190July 16, 2010 at 8:07 PM

    I got my autolove album, TruthOrDare today! I was so happy and ecxited that I even smelled the album... The artwork is BOOM shakalaka nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uploading album artwork for The Whybirds. Sorted recent invoicing out, owed about 10. Time to relax. Looking for Polaroids tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Updating and redoing all my album artwork on my itunes is long and boring

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm way too OCD, I spent an hour last night just trying to get the album artwork to show on my ipod and in my itunes library...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wardrobe for my album artwork: MJ jacket with all them zippas, Jodeci Boots...... All white pants.. Ima have a tooth pick in my mouth lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally buying SkySailing's new album. I previewed every song on iTunes, and I love them all. Also the album artwork is epic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just sent each song individually plus my bio and album artwork to u

    ReplyDelete
  10. My music is all cut down :D now just added album artwork and deleting the random doubles.

    ReplyDelete