Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just added Edelweiss Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Edelweiss by Richard Rodgers - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Edelweiss for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Edelweiss on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I have to tell you that my father was visiting me a few days ago. I love it when he comes by. He enjoys playing the piano. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Edelweiss. Edelweiss by Richard Rodgers is a challenging song. He started to fiddle around, then suggested that I print a sheet music arrangement for the piano. I searched on msn for a few minutes, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.

Edelweiss by Richard Rodgers sheet music Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "You attract your dominant thoughts."

2 comments:

  1. I finally finished all of the sheet music for my upcoming solo piano album. Now on to CD art! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG. Just found the sheet music for Airplanes(: Can't wait to find a piano to play it on!!

    ReplyDelete