Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You'll enjoy this Die Forelle (the Trout) Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Die Forelle (the Trout) by Franz Schubert - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Die Forelle (the Trout) for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Die Forelle (the Trout) on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




WOOOOOT!!! I feel like singing, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of FREE sheet music: Die Forelle (the Trout). Die Forelle (the Trout) by Franz Schubert is a great song - I got Die Forelle (the Trout) stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 4hours Now I can finally learn how to play Die Forelle (the Trout) on the piano - by learning using the free Die Forelle (the Trout) sheet music I linked to for all of you.

Die Forelle (the Trout) by Franz Schubert free sheet music Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "It's OK that thoughts don't manifest into reality immediately (if we saw a picture of an elephant and it instantly appeared, that would be too soon)."

2 comments:

  1. they're forelle pears i think; not "blush" . From the German for trout as in the fruit's skin pattern. Please don't dumb down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out to stalk some trout and land lock salmon on the Lower Kennebec in Greenville ME with our guide Mike Jones

    ReplyDelete