Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Billy Connolly: The Man Live in Edmonton, AB - presale code

The Billy Connolly: The Man Live presale password


has been added: For a LIMITED you can buy your very own tickets to Billy Connolly: The Man Live BEFORE the public. Billy Connolly: The Man Live pre-sale password for show ticketsThe free pre-sale password for Billy Connolly: The Man Lives show in Edmonton, AB gives access to tickets for a short time. This might be your best chance to see Billy Connolly: The Man Live perform! Here are all the event details you will need.

Billy Connolly: The Man Live

Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium

Edmonton, AB

Sun, Nov 21, 2010 08:00 PM



Presale Offer

Starts: Tue, 08/03/10 10:00 AM MDT

Ends: Thu, 08/05/10 10:00 PM MDT



William "Billy" Connolly, Jr., CBE (Billy Connolly) is a Scottish comedian, musician, presenter and actor. He is sometimes known, especially in his native Scotland, by the nickname The Big Yin (The Big One).





YOUR FREE BILLY CONNOLLY: THE MAN LIVE PRESALE CODE: THE BILLY CONNOLLY: THE MAN LIVE PRESALE CODE



Is this Presale not working? Check for more recent Billy Connolly: The Man Live pre-sale passwords to find the newest one that works.



HOT TIP: When buying tickets at Ticketmaster, remember that Best Available is not always the best choice... you may find that "the best" is out of your price range or not what you expected. We recommend choosing a price level or an area of the venue to narrow your search.

4 comments:

  1. is seeing Billy Connolly in November. Can hardly wait. Thanks lpgeraghty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Billy Connolly is coming to the city close to me O.o *makes grabby hands* November 16, I wonder if I could go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I think my securities far outweigh my insecurities. I am not nearly as afraid of myself and my imagination as I used to be." Billy Connolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quote of the day: I don't know why I should have to learn Algebra... I'm never likely to go there. -
    Billy Connolly

    ReplyDelete