Saturday, August 7, 2010

You'll enjoy this Obsessed Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Obsessed by Mariah Carey - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Obsessed for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Obsessed on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




SWEET! I feel like a milling bucks, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Obsessed. Obsessed by Mariah Carey is a fantastic song - Obsessed, or to be very clear: Obsessed by Mariah Carey is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Obsessed on the piano - by practicing with the Obsessed piano sheets I linked to for all of you.

Obsessed by Mariah Carey new sheet music "Life can and should be phenomenal... and it will be when you consciously apply the Law of Attraction."

4 comments:

  1. Uhm...I'm obsessed with playing the piano, aand...I like to compose songs...but it's more like improv. Okay this is just weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with All The Right Moves on piano! Dinner was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penat la practice piano :( my teacher is so obsessed with her job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so retarded in the obsessed video by mariah Carey how the guy gets hit by the bus. Hahaaha

    ReplyDelete