Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just added Beautiful Piano Sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Beautiful. Beautiful by Eminem is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




My brother was visiting me recently. I love it when he comes by. He teaches piano lessons. I asked him if he knew how to play Beautiful. Beautiful by Eminem is easy to play. He started to play it from memory, then wanted me to find some sheet music. I looked on yahoo for a few minutes, and found it at Piano-Sheets!

get free sheet music for Beautiful by Eminem Something to chew on: "For those you work with or interact with regularly... get a notebook and write down positive aspects of each of those people."

No comments:

Post a Comment