Saturday, August 14, 2010

Totally FREE Wavin' Flag Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Wavin' Flag by K'naan - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Wavin' Flag for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Wavin' Flag on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




YAHOO! I feel like smiling, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of music: Wavin' Flag. Wavin' Flag by K'naan is a fantastic melody - Wavin' Flag, or to be very clear: Wavin' Flag by K'naan is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Wavin' Flag on the piano - by using the free Wavin' Flag piano sheet I linked to for all of you.

Wavin' Flag by K'naan free piano sheet Today's Quote: "Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately."

No comments:

Post a Comment