Monday, August 23, 2010

You'll enjoy this Kryptonite Piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Kryptonite for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Kryptonite on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




WOOOOOT!!! I feel like celebrating, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of music: Kryptonite. Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down is a wicked melody - I got Kryptonite stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 4days Now I can finally learn how to play Kryptonite on the piano - by learning using the free Kryptonite sheet music I linked to below.

Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down new sheet music "You are not here to try to get the world to be just as you want it. You are here to create the world around you that you choose."

3 comments:

  1. College algebra... :D Piano Skills 1.. :D Music Theory... :D English 101.... :D Marching Band..... :| --fml

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Organization XIII theme on piano memorised, as well as most of Graceful Assassin. Yay, Kingdom Hearts music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piano is getting tuned, working on music for church, a few piano lessons later on...wow, i have a crazy, exciting life! :-P

    ReplyDelete