Friday, August 20, 2010

You'll enjoy this We Will Rock You Piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - We Will Rock You. We Will Rock You by Queen is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




I have to tell you that my friend Bryce was visiting me the other day. You won't care about him much. He enjoys playing the piano. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play We Will Rock You. We Will Rock You by Queen is not too difficult. He started to play it by ear, then suggested that I download and print a piano sheet. After I did a little digging around I learned We Will Rock You had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

download this free sheet music for We Will Rock You by Queen Today's Quote: "Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment