Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Wish Piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of My Wish by Rascal Flatts - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of My Wish for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing My Wish on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My brother was visiting me the other day. You'd like him if you get to meet. He plays the piano. So, I asked him if he knew how to play My Wish. My Wish by Rascal Flatts is a hard song. He started to fiddle around, then wanted me to download a sheet music arrangement for the piano. After I did a little digging around OI discovered My Wish had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

My Wish by Rascal Flatts new sheet music Something to think about: "Those who speak most of illness have illness; those who speak most of prosperity have it."

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had taken up sax instead of clarinet when young. Piano, guitar and sax are only really cool adult musical instruments IMO

    ReplyDelete