Monday, August 23, 2010

Don't Let Me Get Me Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Don't Let Me Get Me by Pink for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Don't Let Me Get Me is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Don't Let Me Get Me by Pink on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




My father was visiting me recently. That part's boring. He loves to play piano. So, I asked him if he knew how to play Don't Let Me Get Me. Don't Let Me Get Me by Pink is easy to play. He started to play it by ear, then wanted me to print a free copy of the sheet music. I looked on google for a little while, and found it at Piano-Sheets!

download this free sheet music for Don't Let Me Get Me by Pink "Learn to become still... and take your attention away from what you don't want, and place your attention on what you wish to experience."

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget our Tomatina Fiesta weekend starting this Thursday. Free face painting, games for all the family, live music and kids eat free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't really go on myspace nowadays, new music on the page though..I'm gonna try and drop two free NEW downloads later on today . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. my car makes noise in the sound of music... that's all the specs I know XD and i don't really care as long as i can hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's 2 hours, but there's music so they don't actually talk that much (especially at the beginning)... It's a brilliant show !!

    ReplyDelete