Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just added Where I Stood piano Sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Where I Stood by Missy Higgins for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Where I Stood is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Where I Stood by Missy Higgins on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




I have to tell you that my cousin was visiting me a few days ago. I love it when he comes by. He enjoys playing the piano. I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play Where I Stood. Where I Stood by Missy Higgins is hard to play. He started to fiddle around, then suggested that I download some sheet music. After I did a little snooping around I noticed Where I Stood had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

Where I Stood by Missy Higgins free sheet music Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "Size is nothing to the universe (unlimited abundance if that's what you wish). We make the rules on size and time."

3 comments:

  1. Feel better <3 listen to Where I Stood by Missy Higgins. relaxing song(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. If ShaMara_2010 knew where she stood with me and how much she means to me right now, she wudnt worry abt anyone else

    ReplyDelete
  3. then the doorbell rang startling her as she still stood aghast in the entry foyer.

    ReplyDelete