Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Totally FREE 99 Times piano Sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of 99 Times by Kate Voegele for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. 99 Times is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play 99 Times by Kate Voegele on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




My uncle was visiting me the other day. I love it when he comes by. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play 99 Times. 99 Times by Kate Voegele is a difficult piece. He started to fiddle around, then suggested that I print a music sheet. I searched on google for a little while, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

download this free sheet music for 99 Times by Kate Voegele "LOA is simply figuring out for you what will generate the positive feelings of having it NOW."

3 comments:

  1. Times Square Bar (dueling Piano bar) in NY NY Hotel and the buffet at treasure island is pretty good plus in n out in vegas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That brings back fond memories and some good times. Howl at the Moon is a great piano bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ridiculous. This Aamir Khan can do anything! Acting, singing, direction, piano, drums, dholak. The Renaissance Man of our times!

    ReplyDelete