Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Hotel Room Service Piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Hotel Room Service by Pitbull - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Hotel Room Service for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Hotel Room Service on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




YAHOO I feel like smiling, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Hotel Room Service. Hotel Room Service by Pitbull is a awesome melody - I'm positive you must have heard Hotel Room Service playing on the radio more then once, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Hotel Room Service on the piano - by learning using the free Hotel Room Service sheet music I linked to below.

get free sheet music for Hotel Room Service by Pitbull Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "No one else can think or feel for you... its YOU .. ONLY YOU."

2 comments:

  1. Room Service and How I Met Your Mother in a hotel room in Rome ! Croatia tmrw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been for a long run. Back in the hotel room. Was going to work, but think I'll order room service & watch a film. Hate this!

    ReplyDelete