Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just added Romeo and Juliet Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Romeo and Juliet. Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




YAHOO!!! I feel like singing, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: Romeo and Juliet. Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits is a fantastic melody - I'm sure you've heard Romeo and Juliet playing on the radio at least once or twice, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Romeo and Juliet on the piano - by practicing with the Romeo and Juliet piano sheet I linked to for all of you.

Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits sheet music Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "Most people offer the majority of their thought in response to what they are observing (bills in the mail, being late, having bad luck...etc.)"

5 comments:

  1. First production of 'Romeo and Juliet' C Plaza 12.30 Sunday - rehearsal went really well, can't wait! Crazy early tech tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "gone live...stay die" from Romeo and Juliet. Act 3 Scene 5. The end of the balcony scene.Brain kicked in at 6:51am Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex mom jus told me her romeo && juliet story its so cute :)) qives me hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. No thanks to PopOff_B who unwisely suggested Romeo + Juliet (barf), I have Aviator, Catch Me If You Can and Basketball Diaries on deck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and nick are the next 'romeo and juliet' but were gonna live alot longer.

    ReplyDelete