Friday, August 20, 2010

New I'll Be In The Sky piano Sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of I'll Be In The Sky by B.o.b. for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. I'll Be In The Sky is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play I'll Be In The Sky by B.o.b. on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




My friend Steve was visiting me the other day. I love it when he comes by. He enjoys playing the piano. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play I'll Be In The Sky. I'll Be In The Sky by B.o.b. is a challenging song. He started to play it by ear, then asked me to download a music sheet. I searched on yahoo for a little while, and found it at Piano-Sheets!

download piano sheets for I'll Be In The Sky by B.o.b. ""All that “we are” is a result of what we have thought" – Buddha."

3 comments:

  1. Done 2nd sketch in my arthouse project last night. Only 39 to go! Discovered I need to practice water & sky & that I can't help doing dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WalkingOnStepTools practice; 5'9 and reaching for the sky. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok my toenails need cut badly lmao better go here...then practice piano for the first time in 2 months haha cya xxx

    ReplyDelete