Friday, August 13, 2010

NEW Viva La Gloria Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Viva La Gloria. Viva La Gloria by Green Day is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




SWEET I feel like singing, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: Viva La Gloria. Viva La Gloria by Green Day is a great song - I'm sure you've heard Viva La Gloria playing on the radio, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Viva La Gloria on the piano - by using the free Viva La Gloria sheet music I linked to at Piano-Sheets.

Viva La Gloria by Green Day free piano sheet Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "You don't need to know HOW the universe is going to rearrange itself."

4 comments:

  1. nowplaying viva la gloria - Green day; gloria, where are you gloria??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle. -Gloria Steinem quote

    ReplyDelete
  3. own *o* minha compahia no show do gloria vai ser a Andrade_thah

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9:30pm est tonight starts great movie 'The Setup' starring Robert Ryan and Gloria Grahame on TCM

    ReplyDelete