Sunday, August 15, 2010

From Piano-Sheets.net Say (all I Need) Piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Say (all I Need). Say (all I Need) by One Republic is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my friend Norm was visiting me recently. I'm always happy when he visits. He plays piano AND keyboard in a band. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Say (all I Need). Say (all I Need) by One Republic is a challenging song. He started to play it from memory, then told me to download and print a music sheet. After I did a little digging around I learned Say (all I Need) had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

Say (all I Need) by One Republic new sheet music "Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately."

No comments:

Post a Comment