Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Download CD Album Covers - Get Album Artwork Automatically With an iTunes Organizer


Having to download CD album covers for a massive iTunes library can be a dreadful process. I've been an avid iTunes user since I first got my iPod back in 2004. Everything about iTunes works perfectly except for one minor detail. Over six years of importing songs from CDs and mix tapes I'm stuck with a plethora of songs without the right album cover, or even any type of album cover at all!


The whole album cover debacle isn't as bad as my major pet peeve, missing song info! I was tired of looking through my songs and having them come up as Track 01, or just a song title and no artist information. I took to the internet to try and find a solution to this problem and after wading through so many programs that failed to deliver on their promise I stumbled across this nice little app called an ID3 tag editor.


This new mp3 manager was able to download CD album covers for all of the tracks that I had, and I really do mean all of them. Aside from being able to get album artwork, it was even able to find and remove duplicate tracks, leaving me with the higher quality song file. So all of these perks, and this program still has more to offer.


A quick rundown of features are as follows:



  1. Download CD album covers

  2. Find and remove duplicate tracks

  3. Fixes song details (adds in details such as artist, album title, genre)

  4. It's all automatic!


The iTunes organizer gives you a chance to clean up your music library without all the time and hassle it usually takes. I'm really happy I found this little gem of a program, I'm positive I did not want to sit down and sift through more than a thousand songs in an attempt to get my iTunes organized. And now I don't have to!


13 comments:

  1. Go sample the 454 album on itunes!! Try it you will like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so u r not on ur PC now? i have the screen capture o TY's album in iTunes and it's totally awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiight I'm about to get into this "Back To Me" album! ShoutOyt2starrkitty for downloading it off iTunes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. iTunes bug? Want to view album with the most recent added at the top & play tracks in proper order. Now downloads in reverse order. Tips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 my Gospel music lving peeps Aug 31 Israel Houghton & Sept 14 Shekinah Glory new album releases!!! Can't wait! Luv new music! Avail iTunes

    ReplyDelete
  6. finally purchasing my KDrama513 We Fit: The Workout Plan album off of iTunes...better late then never...make sure to go get yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found me, my g/f and our friends on a local band's album art in iTunes today. Very amusing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you email me that song? No one I know has the album, and it's an album only song on iTunes. That songs pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought katyperry 's new delux album on iTunes ... I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. need to update itunes library - i start the Phoenix album and Rascall Flatts comes on after, and I dont notice until about 4 songs through.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should check out michael hugh derhamer's new album on iTunes:

    ReplyDelete
  12. going to put album covers on every single on of my albums on itunes :) im that bored.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why the hell is 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' in my itunes an unknow album, i thought it had deleted you idiot itunes! You had me worried!!

    ReplyDelete